This is a digital TDS meter tester used for measuring Total Dissolved Solids present in the water. To measure the purity of water, please use the following instructions. Operating Instructions: Taking TDS Measurements
- 1.Remove the protective cap.
- 2.Turn the TDS meter on. The ON/OFF switch is located on the panel.
- 3.Immerse the meter into the water/solution up to the maximum immersion level (2 inch).
- 4.Lightly stir the meter to dislodge any air bubbles.
- 5.Wait until the display stabilizes. Once the reading stabilizes (approx. 10 seconds), press the HOLD button to view the reading out of the water.
- 6.If the meter displays a flashing x10 symbol, multiply the reading by 10.
- 7.After usage, shake off any excess water from your meter. Replace the cap.