This phone case is designed to keep your precious smartphone safe and in peak condition. Super sturdy, and tough, this phone cover can keep your phone safe with its layers of defensive, shockproof material. These cases are made to protect your phone from scuffs and scratches even if your phone takes a tumble. This cover is made to be perfectly compatible with your phone. All cutouts and buttons are precisely designed to allow access to all your device’s features.
OO LALA JI Z Black Back Cover for Xiaomi Redmi POCO X3 / Poco X3 Pro
- ANTI-SHATTER: Advance shock absorption protection from drops and bumps. Raised lips protect the screen and camera bump. Unique Look featuring Smooth Silk Brushed texture, glossy accents and carbon fibre texture.
- PERFECT CUT-OUTS – Full access to user interface, camera lens, headphone jack, speakerphone and microphone. Unique Look featuring Smooth Silk Brushed texture, glossy accents and carbon fibre texture. Easy to remove & install, anti finger print, anti scratch, washable case. Heat Dissipation Design, flexible and tear resistant.
- GREAT PROTECTION – Ultra-slim, light weight protect your valuable investment from scratches and damage
- ANTI-SCRATCH: Stylish, protect your valuable investment from scratches and damage
49994 in stock
SKU: MI-POCO-X3-PC-IBLACK Category: Z Black
Shipping & Delivery
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.