UF Membrane with Connectors for RO/UV Purifier
Micron Rating: 0.5
Used For: Water Purifiers / Ro Systems / Water Filters
Filtration Stages: 1
Best Suited for Water Purifiers / Ro Systems / Water Filters
Filter Material: [“Polypropylene (PP)”]
- Ultrafiltration is employed for the removal of macromolecules and particulates from raw water to supply Good potable water.
- It has been wont to either replace existing secondary (coagulation, flocculation, sedimentation) and tertiary filtration (sand filtration and chlorination) systems employed in water treatment plants or as standalone systems in isolated regions with growing populations.
- UF is often integrated into the process when treating water with high suspended solids, utilizing primary (screening, flotation, filtration) and some secondary treatments as pre-treatment stages.
UF processes are currently preferred over traditional treatment methods for the following reasons:
- No chemicals required (aside from cleaning)
- Constant product quality regardless of feed quality
- Compact plant size
- Capable of exceeding regulatory standards of water quality, achieving 90–100% pathogen removal.
- Additional pretreatment of feedwater is required to prevent excessive damage to the membrane units.
In many cases, UF is used for pre-filtration in Reverse Osmosis (RO) plants to protect the RO membranes.
- This UF Memranne Fiber Technology Membrane Filter, compatible with all water filter systems
- No need for external pressure as is a gravity-based membrane.
- Gives highest service life, Reliable Rejection of Microorganisms and Viruses, 400 times more compared to other UF Membrane
- Uf membrane works without electricity and external pressure
- Hollow Fiber Technology uses Ultrafiltration, a membrane filtration process that uses standard home water pressure to push water through its semi-permeable membrane and Removes bacteria, virus, spores, turbidity, sand